1. Some Hearts - Carrie Underwood (3,721,7622)
2. High School Musical Soundtrack (3,252,743)
3. All The Right Reasons - Nickelback (3,043,246)
4. Me & My Gang - Rascal Flatts (2,761,915)
5. The Breakthrough - Mary J. Blige (2,636,062)
6. Curtain Call: The Hits - Eminem (2,576,365)
7. Back To Bedlam - James Blunt (2,231,085)
3. All The Right Reasons - Nickelback (3,043,246)
4. Me & My Gang - Rascal Flatts (2,761,915)
5. The Breakthrough - Mary J. Blige (2,636,062)
6. Curtain Call: The Hits - Eminem (2,576,365)
7. Back To Bedlam - James Blunt (2,231,085)
8. The Road And The Radio - Kenny Chesney (2,100,744)
9. The Legend Of Johnny Cash - Johnny Cash(2,004,003)
10. Breakawat - Kelly Clarkson (1,980,966)
11. The Emancipation Of Mimi - Mariah Carey (1,968,531)
12. PCD - Pussycat Dolls (1,898,900)
13. Now That's What I Call Music! 20 - Various Artists (1,894,613)
14. Monkey Business - Black Eyed Peas (1,869,577)
15. Unpredictable - Jamie Foxx (1,862,372)
16. Taking The Long Way - Dixie Chicks (1,701,374)
17. Chris Brown - Chris Brown (1,641,306)
18. Futuresex/Lovesounds - Justin Timberlake (1,610,932)
19. Now That's What I Call Music! 21 - VARIOUS ARTISTS (1,609,769)
20. Feels Like Today - Rascal Flatts (1,588,937)
21. Confessions On A Dance Floor - Madonna (1,566,023)
22. King - T.I. (1,538,976)
23. Oral Fixation vol. 2 - Shakira (1,508,821)
24. Stadium Arcadium - Red Hot Chili Peppers (1,504,477)
24. Stadium Arcadium - Red Hot Chili Peppers (1,504,477)
25. Now That's What I Call Music! 22 - Various Artists (1,472,538)
No comments:
Post a Comment